Monday, 26 December 2011

Like you were mine...


Queer it is that you remain so close by
Even though you were always far away.
Queer it is that the words you never spoke
Echo around me all night and all day.
No longer can I keep my love at bay.
Crystal tear drops, now, in my eyes do shine;
I am missing you so, like you were mine.

~Almas Kiran Shamim



Posted at











Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.