Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Missing you

I miss you.
I wouldnt say that I loved you. But, I liked you definitely.
I was your 'chulbuli imli'
You were my 'albela aam' :)
But, you were only giving me hints. I wont rely on hints. If you've got to say something, you've got to say it clearly.
I once had trusted a lot on the 'hints' someone was giving me. I built dream castles . . . And had them broken.
I have cried a lot in the past.
And I love myself a lot to let someone make me cry again. Ppl may call it cowardice. But, prevention is better than cure. I wouldnt let someone so close to my heart that it starts hurting by a mere tug.

And if I have to let you near, I need some basis for it. Some thing that makes takin the risk of hurting myself worth it.
I dont and wont rely on 'hints' anymore.

And I miss you. More than you will ever know. More than I had ever guessed I would.


Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.