Friday, 20 January 2012

Ghosts.

I do not know how good or bad an idea this is. I do not even know if this is an 'idea'. What is an idea anyway?
Ok. So I dont know how good or bad a thought this is.
I find myself 'not knowing' a lot.
And I am glad that I dont know. Coz it is only when I dont know that I'll try to know.
And as I go on 'trying to know', I'll 'not know' all the more.
All this life is nothing but raising questions and trying to find the answer to those questions.
And sometimes, NOT finding the answer to those questions.
And sometimes finding answers to questions that we never asked.
IF they CAN be called answers, that is.
Everything is so futile. And we strive for this futility.
It is not a working in vain. It is a working FOR vain.
I created a lot of trouble at home.
I fought like my life depended on fighting. But, it was only when I stopped fighting that I started living again.
I go against my own beliefs when I do certain things.
I feel that my family is making me do something that I dont want to do.
How did I feel THIS, when I claim to believe that POWER lies only in One Hands?
I would be happy if ghosts didnt scare me.
I would be happier if there were no ghosts.
But, I would be the happiest if there was no fear.

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.