Thursday, 5 January 2012

My baby.

I lost my cat recently. We had gone to my sister's house and usually the cat runs home the moment he sees us alight from the car on our return. But, that fateful night, he didnt. I knew, right then, that something's wrong. We waited for a few days but we already knew that he is gone. Actually, some days prior to the day I lost my cat, my father had overheard some women at the butcher's place . . . They were looking for cats coz they have to give it for 'puja'. I think they meant sacrifice. Some guys standing around them asked if the cats 'they had already taken' werent enough, to which these women repeated their 'puja' thing.
Mummy later told that they had heard that a certain group of people kill cats and use their guts to make medicines.

We have also noticed that there are NO stray cats in our area anymore.

The thought of my baby being killed saddens me like I cant express. I wonder what he must have thought of While dying. He must have wondered why arent we there to save him.

My baby is dead. There's nothing else that I can say. I love you.


Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.