Friday, 18 January 2013

Loneliness



When would you depart? When would you leave me? 
Each day I beg for the end to arrive. 
Ages have passed since I knew to feel free, 
No longer will mere living suffice. 
To feel the heart throbbing against my chest, 
 Frolicking mirth wrenching my gut; I do 
Desire a ‘him’ with some zeal and zest 
 But, Love, above all, is what should be true. 
In forever I do believe; But, still 
What has lived on forever, do tell please. 
So let come what may to me; And until 
Then too, pray stay not. Let me be released 
Know not what pains me so hard, here this night. 
A wish in the dark and hearts set alight.  


~Almas Kiran Shamim



 

4 comments:

Steve E said...

FINALLY got you blogging again!!! Does this mean *I* must write one? (No!)

Absolutely do I love your twist-and-turn
mentality...wishes for that cake--after havinf eaten it already! HA! Do we not ALL think this way? (Maybe not. But for me...well.)

In such few years I'll be on the other side, and will let you know "was'up" and maybe you change your mind. (But I doubt it--grin!)
PEACE, Almas

Vimlesh Tailor said...

thank for sharing great information with us.vashikaran mantra to control boy

VaNdAnA ShArMa said...

IT SEEMS THAT THE MEMORIES ARE ENTANGLING AND NOT LETTING GO....VERY TOUCHING.........

Arti Sharma said...

blogger is best way to share emotion nice way thanks for writing its really good
love vashikaran solution

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.