Sunday, 12 May 2013

Sometimes...

 


Sometimes all I want to do is run away from everyone and everything….. 
to a place where no one knows me.. 
to a place where I know no one…. 
It is better to be lonely when you are alone 
than to be lonely when you are amidst all…. 
I want to be lost…. 
I want people to look for me and never find me…. 
I want people to wait for me and never have me come…. 
I want people to wish for me and never have me… 
Just the way I do for them.. so many of them… so often… 
I want to be missed like I miss them… 
I want to be thought of like I think of them…. 
I want to be so busy that when they want to talk to me, I’d have no time… 
Just like they have no time for me, now…. 
I want to feel everything that I do not feel … 
And I want them to feel everything that I feel…. 
I want to disappear… 
To be invisible… 
Out of sight … but never out of mind…. 
I want to exist but still not to…. 
I want to be pervasive .. 
I want to be abstract… 
I want to be material 
I want to be so much and yet nothing… 
I want to be far away from you… far far away… 
So that you may never reach me, never find me, never hear of me…. 
I want to go away.. 
Forever. 
So that all you may be left with would be everything except me… 
And then you would know whether you wanted me 
And then you would know whether you needed others 
And then you would know who was what 
And then it would be over…. 
Coz I would have gone away 
To someplace 
Where there lives a sea 
And rocks 
And wind
 And me. 



7 comments:

Shy said...

So well written...... Good.....

Steve E said...

WHEW!There is a LOAD of "I wants" in this writing. Almas, I cannot believe you are that sad, that mixed-up. Are you someone else hiding behind all those smiles I see?

I hope U R HAPPY GIRL...then I be HAPPY BOY! OK?

Steve E said...

In 1966 I was dropped off on an Island (In Ten Thousand Islands south od where I live.) To be a hermit. Deal was, man would return in couple weeks to see if I needed anything. After ten days I discovered I did not make a very good hermit. (ran out of whiskey!)

...and of course...YOU were ot there HAHAHAHA!

Ghadeer said...

I can relate :)

Misterio Vida said...

i want you to come back to blogging,
i want you to come back to writing
i want you to come back to posting
i want you to come back to reading
i want me to comment on your posts
i want me to be regular blogger
i want me to ask hows the new doctor going on in practical life? :)

best of luck...
doctors are usually very dull and unromantic..dont know how you compose such beautiful poetry :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@aapa thanks :)

@stevie well... i am a happy girl.. so u be a happy boy... k??? i just have my mood swings and there's nothing to worry. :).. and heyyy,.. y did you ever even try being a hermit???

@ghadeer... am sure we all can.. at times

@afficer.... :) here, i am.. :P and i am doing gud.. howz u dear ?? :)

Mohammad Uzair Khan said...

I must say vry well written....i was like nw wats d nxt line(amazed at d writing),wats next(again amazed),wats next(again d same) n den it was over...beautiful.

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.