Sunday, 30 June 2013

The Omniscient



If I knew all that was to be 
Beyond all ages and lives if I could see 
If I knew the endings of all stories unsaid 
If both riddles and solutions I could weave. 

If all the pains, pangs, plights I could know 
And their elixir, in my heart, I could grow. 
The true from the false if I could say 
And the right from the wrong if I could show. 

 Unknown to me, if was naught 
If I could read all you thought 
Omniscient if I could be 
Free I’d be or with burdens fraught?


 ~Almas Kiran Shamim 

Written for Poets United

 

8 comments:

Shy said...

This ws gud.... Very gud.

Shy said...

Very nice....

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Thanks taapu :)

Vibhore Gupta said...

So refreshing to read such wonderful lines after a long long time :) :) :)

Ghadeer said...

Probably with burdens fraught! Nice selection.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

My Godddd!!!! Vibhoreeee!!!! So long my brother!!! Where have you been??????????/ I don't even catch a glimpse of you on FB these days...

ANyway.. thanks for dropping by :) Keep in touch yaar :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@ghadeer thanks :)

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

Powerfully written!
Madeleine Begun Kane

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.