Thursday, 5 September 2013

Deception



No truth I’d known holds true; not anymore, 
All life’s apparently fuelled by lies. 
Betrayals too don’t turn relations sore 
All depends on how well your deeds you hide.
 Many lives in the name of privacy 
Parallelly lived, never crossing paths. 
It’s the same whether you see or not see 
The truth’s ignored lest it tears lives apart. 
You speak of a trust that needs to exist 
It’s nothing more than turning a blind eye. 
Oblivion’s required to subsist 
Other’s you won’t, how much ever you try. 
Limitless ‘love’ you now give and receive 
Expecting deceptions, you now deceive. 


 ~Almas Kiran Shamim 



2 comments:

Steve E said...

Limitless love given and received.I perceive love between two as a reflection, one of the other's heart.

Almas, I did not realize you blogging again...but will try follow b/c yu really ARE a good writer. You do not bloviate, as I afraid I do...
PEACE and LIGHT, my FB friend.
Steve

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Thanks Steve.....

And i had to look up 'bloviate' in the dictionary... and nooooo you don't bloviate :)

Peace and Light to you too young man :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.