Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Half an hour

In half an hour's time, I will leave this beautiful, pleasant and calm town to go back to that bustling city with its haughty people.
To those who have loved me and cared for me, I share my heart and prayers. May the power that sustains this world shower upon you all beneficence.
Another night spent travelling. Voices that speak of love even in words so casual. Mountains. And a hollow in your heart. The not knowing what happens. That out of body feeling.
And warmth.

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.